Say hello to SkyValet, the Carry-On designed to be the most tech featured luggage to travel around the world with you. For the busy travelers out there that have to stay connected to those back home or at the office, you have Dual USB charging ports, a Wireless Phone Charger in addition to a TSA-approved Bluetooth Lock to keep your essentials safe and secure!
- 360° spinner wheel technology featuring Shark Wheels.
- Front Pocket to quickly and easily access essentials with a one-touch push button.
- Wireless Phone Charging Dock (patented) & Dual USB Ports (USB-A and USB-C).
- 10,000 mAh Power Bank included (1).
- TSA Approved Bluetooth Lock & Mobile App to lock and unlock the suitcase.
- Fits up to 17" Laptop.
Exterior Specs: 21.7” x 13.7” x 8.5” (including wheels)
Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Compliant with most major airlines, domestic and international.
All travel items are shipped from our West Coast warehouse within 1-2 business days via FedEx Ground. Delivery is within 2-5 business days, depending on location, while other delivery options may be available at checkout. SkyValet does not ship to PO or APO Boxes at this time.
*The Carry-On will ship by October 2022*
The SkyValet is Airline & TSA compliant for carrying on the plane. The SkyValet was designed so that the Power Bank is quickly and easily removable, in case you have to remove it. If you decide to check in your bag, you may be asked to remove the Power Bank (which is easy) and carry it on with you.
I finally got the chance to take this model out on it's first trip. It was better than expected. It took the cobblestone streets of Germany like a pro, and the battery/charging port came in handy for the long layover I had enroute. Plenty of room to pack valuables and it was nice to lock the suitcase in my hotel room and not worry about it while I was out exploring.
My customer service experience was amazing.
A bit of a story for y'all. I had just gotten to O'hare and was going to meet a friend. I'm on those escalators that are like 5 floors long and I hear a noise behind me. A bag comes crashing down the escalator catching my SkyValet and causing it to go tumbling down to the bottom. Note: the bag was dropped because a lady took her stroller on the escalator and her kid knocked the bag out of her hand while trying to balance everything - there's a reason for the "no strollers" signs. Anyway, it's Thursday at 4pm and my bag handle was opened so of course it's twisted all weird after falling 50 feet. The bag itself escaped relatively unscathed - just a few peels of the protective skin stuff. I'm freaking out because the handle can't be closed anymore so how am I going to get the bag home? I email customer service what happened and they emailed back within 5 minutes. He figured out what parts I needed and was able to get them to FedEx before the 5pm cutoff time for two day shipping. I've never had customer service work with me so fast before.
Now the great design:
1) The handle is behind a cloth. On a cheaper bag, that cloth would have to be ripped for the handle to be replaced but SkyValet has a zipper. So you just unzip it to access the handle.
2) The handle is held in with regular screws so you don't need anything fancy to replace it (after all of my anxiety about getting the replacement, I forgot to get a screwdriver and ended up using eyebrow pluckers to replace the handle on the morning of my return flight). The two screws under the handle are a bit tricky to get at because of the phone holder but that's nitpicking.
3) The shark wheels are the reason I bought this bag and they live up to claim. I live in downtown Boston and we have all of these cobblestone streets and I always notice a difference between my carryon SkyValet and my checked bag when I have to pull both.
I’ve been thankful to have this bag for awhile now and it’s held up multiple plane and road trips. Fits perfectly in even the small carry-on bins and fits several days worth of clothes. I’m not concerned at all about the bag popping open because the strong zipper keeps the bag closed perfectly. You can over stuff it and there is plenty of room. The device charge area is awesome and even has a wireless charging spot. You can pop a thin laptop or iPad in the side for easy access. But one of the BEST features is the little cable carry-on bag I got with it. I use the bag even when I’m not using the suitcase. Well worth the price. Would definitely buy another one.
The carry on bag has become the go to bag for any trip. The wheels work better than expected and any kind of service is handled very quick. Note: Service request was for a lost key.. (User error).
The case is solidly made and of excellent quality. The smart features such as the lock, wireless charging bay, USB connectivity ports etc make this case stand out from the crowd. Lightweight and tough, I expect this case to give me years of service. I had to contact support and their replies were always courteous, punctual and to the point which gives me confidence that this is a company that actually cares about its products and customer base.